Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Coppertone Clearly Sheer: The new way I enjoy the sun!


As a member of BzzAgent I receive free products and coupons, to test in exchange of my opinion and other activities that are part of the campaigns I participate in. In this occasion, I will be sharing with you my experience with Coppertone Clearly Sheer.
Even though I like to go to the beach and take a nice suntan, usually I didn't go often because I really disliked having to use sunblock. Most of the sunblocks I have tried out have a strong smell that annoys me somehow, and adding to that, I couldn't deal with the plaster like feeling these sunblocks left on my skin. Thanks to BzzAgent and the opportunity they gave me by letting me join this campaign, my perception of what a day at the beach is has changed drastically.

I received my BzzKit by the second week of May. And since it was summer already, I decided to start going to the beach a few times a week (well when the weather allowed me since it rains a lot here) and that's when my new journey started. The first thing that caught my attention about Coppertone Clearly Sheer, was the gentle fresh smell it has. Nothing that is too overwhelming and that at the same time is enjoyable.

The next feature that I completely loved was that is so lightly formulated, that I could barely feel the sunblock on my skin. After it dries up, it's like I'm not wearing any cream at all. Not oily or messy. No feeling of been smeared in some kind of grease. 

After using it a couple of weeks, I noticed that my skin didn't had any breakouts or clogged pores as promised. This is very nice for me since I'm very prone to acne. I start using it daily, as part of my routine before going out of the house. As you can see on the picture below, after applying a thin layer of the sunblock over my face and neck, and letting it dry, you can't notice I'm wearing sunblock.


Add to that the fact that my makeup won't get ruined or will look greasy. Actually, my makeup will last as long as usual. Judging by the pictures bellow, can you tell I'm wearing sunblock under my makeup?

The principal benefits that Coppertone Clearly Sheer have brought into my life are:
  • Now I'm wearing sunblock everyday when I get out of the house, it doesn't matter if I'm going to be only 5 minutes in the backyard, because having to use it is not a burden anymore.
  • Now I enjoy the beach even more because I feel comfortable, fresh and clean.
  • I'm protecting my skin from the UV rays that are stronger in the Caribbean, hopefully keeping it looking younger a bit longer.
  • When I Bzz around about Coppertone Clearly Sheer, I'm also helping to protect the skin of family, friends and even strangers.
  • I can finally get a suntan that won't harm my skin, like it used to happen with other sunblocks.

So if you still are thinking about trying Coppertone Clearly Sheer, remember:

  • it absorbs in seconds for a clean and light feel
  • the moisturizing formulas are designed to help leave your skin soft and smooth
  • since it was clinically tested on acne- prone skin, it won't clog your pores or cause breakouts
  • and the matte finish is perfect for use under your makeup


Overall, my opinion is very positive and for sure I will continue using Coppertone Clearly Sheer. Don't think it twice and give it a chance. Also don't forget about visiting BzzAgent and become a member so you can also participate in this fabulous campaigns!






No comments:

Post a Comment