Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Coppertone Clearly Sheer: A new sunblock that will change the way you enjoy the sun!


I recently discovered a website where you can become a member, and after answering a few surveys, you get the opportunity to try new products for free. Every time you get chosen for a campaign, you are sent a sample or full sized product and some coupons to share, in exchange of your honest opinion and another few fun activities. This website is called BzzAgent and if you are too curious already, don't forget to join as soon as you finish reading this!


In this occasion, BzzAgent asked me to join their Coppertone Clearly Sheer campaign. At first I was a little ambiguous about joining, since I never been a fan of wearing sunblock constantly. The main reasons why I usually dislike sunblocks is because of the smell and the oily feeling they leave on my skin.



Smelling the sunblock was the first thing I did as soon as I received my BzzKit. As advertised, the Coppertone Clearly Sheer for sunny days, has a gentle fresh citrus scent that gets masked easily with your perfume. It's not like you really need to mask the smell, but if you wanted to, it will be very easy to do. On the other hand, the Coppertone Clearly Sheer for beach and pool, has a subtle tropical fruit and flower fragrance, that actually makes you forget that you are at the beach. This is something that I find pretty innovative, since most of the other sunblocks available in the market have this strong smell that always resemble that typical beach smell.
Another feature that this sunblock offers is that it gets quickly absorbed by your skin, making you feel light and fresh. Forget about feeling greasy! It leaves my skin so smooth and soft, that I easily can keep going for hours without having the urge of getting a shower as soon as possible because I feel all smeared in oil.

Since I'm very prone to acne, I find it a plus that it was clinically tested to guarantee that it won't cause breakouts or clog pores. So far in the time I've been using it, my skin has been tolerating it quite well. No pimples so far!

Another extra is that you can easily wear it under your makeup and it will mask perfectly, without ruining your look and helping protecting your skin from the UV rays. 

One of the things I enjoy the most about this sunblock is that I can get a light suntan without getting sunburned. Other sunblocks that I have tried in the past, will wash off with the water and I would end sunburned and hurting for a few days, red as a shrimp and regretting all the hours I spent under the sun. 


Above is a picture of my nice suntan and remember, if you are still looking for an effective and light sunblock, Coppertone Clearly Sheer is your best option. Also don't forget to check out BzzAgent webpage!

No comments:

Post a Comment